Monday, April 30, 2012

The LSAF preview nobody cares about.


The 50's are playing in the permalloy Emia amp with 80% nickel outputs and all nickel chokes in the power supply.  I guess permalloy is the code word of the day... week... and maybe month.  Lets just say I have TONE!...


Feeding the 50's a bit of Glen Gould is the miyajima labs shilabe with the premium BE waiting to get its time in the groove.

stay tuned for more and if possible join me for cinco de mayo in Dallas.  Rooms are cheap and hanging with family is priceless.

dave






6 comments:

  1. Whaddya mean? *I* care!!! Keep me in the loop... I want details!

    (headed to the Dutch flower painting wing of the Rijks that is in Schipol while they renovate the museum - take that, haters!)

    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not nice to tease the animals Jeffrey.

      I'll bring the tequila for Cinco De Mayo if I can find some in Texas.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What room will you be set up in and what music genre do you most listen to? I'll bring a bottle that's been sitting for such a special occ. - may have to get a room !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what room but it shouldn't be hard to find :-)

      Music is anything goes. I even packed some kraftwerk so we can pretend we are in munich

      dave

      Delete
  4. Dave

    It will be good to see you in Dallas again.

    Jeffrey - we're gonna miss you, but I get to hear your amps again tho

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive